X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Hello Bonjour

Hello Friends,

I am a new member in this forum. I have posted a few times and several of you have been very helpful in answering all my queries. I might be one of the few members here who knows no French .

I read all the comics in English when available. I am slowly learning French though I am not very good.

Please forgive my poor French. I look fwd to learning a lot from you.

About me: I am 43 years old. A father of 3. I am a automobile engineer. I work in India! I am a huge fan of all BD comics! I live in South India! If any of you friends are coming to this part of India please let me know. I would love to meet you and show you around my hometown

Have a great week!
    Thank you!

---------------------
    Bonjour les amis,

Je suis un nouveau membre dans ce forum. J'ai posté plusieurs fois et plusieurs d'entre vous ont été très utiles pour répondre à toutes mes questions. Je pourrais être l'un des quelques membres ici qui ne connaît pas le français.

J'ai lu tous les comics en anglais lorsqu'il sera disponible. Je suis lentement l'apprentissage du français que je ne suis pas très bonne.
    S'il vous plaît pardonnez mon mauvais français. Je regarde fwd à apprendre beaucoup de vous.

A propos de moi: Je suis âgé de 43 ans. Un père de 3. Je suis un ingénieur automobile. Je travaille en Inde! Je suis un grand fan de toutes les bandes dessinées BD! Je vis en Inde du Sud! Si l'un de vos amis sont à venir dans cette partie de l'Inde s'il vous plaît faites le moi savoir. J'aimerais vous rencontrer et vous faire visiter ma ville natale
    Passez une bonne semaine!
    Merci

Welcome

Commentaire

Envoyé par supermario Voir le message
      I might be one of the few members here who knows no French .
      There are more than you think, but they themselves aren't totally aware of the fact

Welcome aboard
      FARS Forever !

Commentaire

What I love in Fawkes is her sarcastic sense of humor and unhappily she's right

Hallo, dear Mario I have worked for several Indian productions and enjoyed it very much it's good to have you here alors bienvenue

Je poste dans l'Atelier les photos qu'il m'a envoyées, c'est magnifique

Commentaire

Welcome !!!

Commentaire

Thank you very much my friends!

Commentaire

Hello supermario, welcome in forum..you have a collection of statues?

Commentaire

Welcome on Objectible; glad to see members from India; you will get many visitors from France for sure!!!!

Commentaire

Thank you very much friends! My brother works in Pondicherry (Poudouchéry) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puducherry so he speaks very good French! I speak only 4 languages. English, Hindu, Kannada and Marathi. Hopefully I will learn French soon! But my children think I am very old to learn a new language!

Commentaire

Tell them they're too young to say that sort of thing to their dad
                    FARS Forever !

Commentaire

Pondichéry that's right, c'était une French colonie avec Lally -Tollendal malheureusement les English il nous ont foutus outside kicked our ass away au XVIIIème magnificent country

J'ai travaillé avec des pyrotechniciens hindous ils venaient tous de Macao donc ils étaient catholiques et parlaient un peu de portugais
                      en fait il y a toujours des castes mais honnêtement c'est plus une "fraternity" enfin presque un syndicat ils s'entr'aident

Commentaire

Nice to you to come on this (marvellous) french forum ... welcome and I hope you will participate ...
                        LE FARS (section OUEST) VAINCRA !!!
                        Ben oui : je suis du Fars Ouest

Commentaire

Welcome

Commentaire

Commentaire

Bienvenue

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X